Live Poultry Handling/Rotator
- Monday to Friday, 3:45 am until 12:15 pm
- Monday to Friday, 12:15 pm until 8:45 pm
Starting rate: $18.70 per hour, with a 12 month progression to $20.78
Both shifts inclde a shift premium of 65 cents each hour.
Benefits at 3 months, including perk programs and a pension plan at 1 year.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
* Repetitive lifting
* Working safely and in accordance with Animal Welfare procedures
* Keeping immediate area clean
Promote and compoly with all Maple Lodge Farms Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
* Experience with handling livestock is required and necessary in the job
* Capable of standing for long periods of time
* Standing for long periods of time
* Varying temperatures depending on the season
* Damp environment
* Loud machinery
* Dusty environment
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.