Property Maintenance Worker
Shift: Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm; Occasional Saturday shift
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
* Sanding or watering
* Picking up garbage
* Spraying or cutting down weeds in the yard
* Landscaping and other gardening duties
* Completes preventative maintenance inspections, and schedules work orders.
* Assists other Trades as necessary.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
* Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
* Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), WHMIS;
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential;
* Experience operating heavy machinery
* Forklift or backhoe license
* Computer literacy (MS Office).
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Skid Steer/Forklift Operator license preferred.
* Driving for Results - Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
* Communication & Listening - Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
* Initiative - Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
* Builds Networks - Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
* Awareness & Insight - Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perceptions and thrives within our culture, climate and organization at all levels.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.