MRO Inventory Receiver
Shift: Monday to Friday; 7 am - 3:30 pm
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
* Coordinates the arrival of rush deliveries with Purchasing and the responsible employee to ensure they are informed as soon as their parts arrive.
* Coordinates with our Chemical Supplier and other bulk chemical suppliers on directing them to the correct dock to be unloaded. Informs Inventory Clerks that someone must go to the dock to ensure the dock is available and ask them to count what comes off the truck and return the paperwork back to the MRO Receiver.
* Labels each individual part with a unique computer-generated bar code sticker. If the item is not HACCP Approved a Yellow Non-Approved sticker must also be put onto the item.
* Assists at the parts counter by signing in all deliveries, retrieving parts, and unloading delivery trailers when required. Coordinates with the delivery companies on where to deliver parcels that do not belong to the inventory.
* Advises other Inventory Clerks on expected after hours deliveries or pick ups and who they should call when the items arrive.
* Adheres to good housekeeping standards by collecting skids, emptying garbage bins and sweeping floors as required.
* Policies, Processes & Procedures: follow all relevant departmental policies; processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
* Understand concept of FIFO and 5S;
* Working knowledge of HACCP;
* Licensed to operate a forklift and stacker (training is available where required);
* General computer skills.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Driving for Results - Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
* Communication & Listening - Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
* Initiative - Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
* Builds Networks - Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
* Awareness & Insight - Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perception
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.