Processing Plant Operations Trainer
Shift: Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Role Purpose: Works closely with the Plant Supervisor(s) with respect to monitoring Operations staff performance, supporting the department in employee training and performance improvement.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
· Completes housekeeping duties in the cooler, including washing the cooler.
· Monitors product inventory, ensuring product is not sitting and that product dates are recorded accurately.
· Minimizes working progress in (WIP).
· Accurately and completely records the monitoring tasks in the Processing department records.
· Ensures coolers and work area are in a clean and orderly condition, according to GMP's.
· Policies, Processes & Procedures
o Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
· Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), WHMIS;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· Driving for Results - Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
· Communication & Listening - Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
· Initiative - Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
· Builds Networks - Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
· Awareness & Insight - Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perceptions and thrives within our culture, climate and organization at all levels.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.