Machine Operator (Weiner Plant)
Sunday - Wednesday; 10 hours/ day, 4 days/ week
Role Purpose: Responsible for operating the designated machine in a safe and proper manner, monitoring for mechanical problems or hazards, and conducting or arranging for maintenance as required.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
· Troubleshoots and repairs equipment when necessary; dismantles, cleans, and reassembles equipment as needed for processing.
· Works closely with Department and Maintenance Supervisor, providing feedback as to how equipment is performing.
· Sets up equipment to ensure that all products manufactured in the department meet Company and customer requirements.
· Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition, according to GMPs.
· Completes department-specific tasks as applicable (e.g. weight checks, smoke concentration, line speed, temperature records, etc.)
· Policies, Processes & Procedures
o Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
· Working knowledge of knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), WHMIS, and all other workplace H&S regulations;
· Ability to work / excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential;
· General Computer Skills (e.g. MS Office
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· Driving for Results - Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
· Communication & Listening - Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
· Initiative - Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
· Builds Networks - Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
· Awareness & Insight - Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perceptions and thrives within our culture, climate and organization at all levels.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.