Machine Operator - Deli Plant
Shift: Monday - Friday 4:45 - 1:15 am
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
2. Troubleshoots and repairs equipment when necessary; dismantles, cleans, and reassembles equipment as needed for processing.
3. Works closely with Department and Maintenance Supervisor, providing feedback as to how equipment is performing.
4. Sets up equipment to ensure that all products manufactured in the department meet Company and customer requirements.
5. Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition, according to GMPs.
6. Completes department-specific tasks as applicable (e.g. weight checks, smoke concentration, line speed, temperature records, etc.)
7. Policies, Processes & Procedures a. Adhere/comply with company policies and procedures. b. Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
.Working knowledge of food and meat plant regulatory standards (CFIA, etc.), GMP, HACCP, BRC, food safety, food quality, etc.;
.Working knowledge of knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), WHMIS, and all other workplace H&S regulations;
.Ability to work / excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential; .General Computer Skills (e.g. MS Office)
Promote and comply with all Maple Lodge Farms Health & Safety, Quality Assurance, and Environmental Management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.