Plant Services Labourer
Shift: Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 12:00am
Role Purpose: Performs various assigned tasks in designated areas of the processing
plant to support overall operations.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
· organized, maintained, and operating at optimal performance.
· Completes housekeeping duties in the cooler, including washing the cooler.
· Monitors product inventory, ensuring product is not sitting and that product
· dates are recorded accurately.
· Minimizes working progress in (WIP).
· Accurately and completely records the monitoring tasks in the Processing
· department records.
· Ensures coolers and work area are in a clean and orderly condition, according to
· Policies, Processes & Procedures
· Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating
· procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled
· and consistent manner.
· Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), WHMIS;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.