Inventory Coordinator (Night Shift)
Role Purpose: Responsible for the overall accuracy of both fresh and frozen product at Maple Lodge Farms’ Brampton facility.
Shift: Monday - Friday 11pm - 7:30am
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
· Maintains a safe environment and physical condition of the warehouse.
· Interacts daily with plant Operations, Shipping, and Quality Assurance departments.
· Acts as a backup in the absence of both the Receiving & Inventory Supervisor and QA Shipping Technician as required
· Attend and conduct year-end inventory audits
· Assist Shipping, Invoicing , and Dispatch if any issues with inventory arise
· Processing of returns
· Policies, Processes & Procedures
o Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Working knowledge of food and meat plant regulatory standards (CFIA, etc.), GMP, HACCP, BRC, food safety, food quality, etc.;
• Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), WHMIS;
• Analytical, with problem-identification and problem-solving capabilities;
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential;
• Strong MS Excel skill and general Computer Skills (MS Office).
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• BT/forklift license
· Driving for Results - Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
· Communication & Listening - Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
· Initiative - Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
· Builds Networks - Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
· Awareness & Insight - Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perception
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.