Warehouse Administrator/ Invoicing Clerk
Role Purpose: Preparation of accurate delivery documents for payment including load set up, driver document handing and driver check in.
Shift: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- preparing accurate BOL(Invoices)
- communication with 3rd parties
- updating customer pickup sheet
- reviewing Proof of Delivery documentation
- Responsible for accurate data entry in Maple Lodge Farms and third-party transportation supplier systems, scheduling appointments for pickups, preparing Picking Lists for Shipping as required, and creating new orders/presold orders as per customer requirements
- Responsible for monitoring returns
- Communicate with Dispatch and Shipping Department to ensure orders are picked, loaded and shipped in an accurate and timely manner
- Policies, Processes & Procedures:
a. Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Strong verbal and written communication
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while organizing and prioritizing workload.
General computer skills (e.g. MS Office advanced user skills)
Experience with a Warehouse Management System is an asset
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.