Continuous Improvement Leader/ Black Belt Professional
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
2. Oversee key steps in the process improvement effort including the collection and analysis of data, the development of solutions, and the deployment of plans.
3. Facilitate various leadership to employee level meetings / workshops discussing problem statements, vision and scope, and current and future state processes.
4. Recommend fact based improvements which increase efficiency and effectiveness, while understanding and balancing requirements of multiple stakeholders.
5. Conduct change management and communication activities including the assessment of process change impacts and risks to employees. Develop a plan to mitigate the risks.
6. Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and/or other metrics to describe the improvements and work with process owners to ensure the impact of change is effectively measured and sustained.
7. Produce and oversee the development of documentation to update and inform stakeholders, including the Leadership team, on the status of improvement.
8. Utilize a diverse toolkit of methodologies to gather information and data from staff and stakeholders.
9. Coach employees on strategic functional departmental projects and assist them in removing obstacles preventing the successful implementation of projects.
10. Build trust with colleagues and business partners by demonstrating personal consistency in communications and actions. Demonstrate a willingness to collaborate and find win-win solutions.
11. Prioritize and manage own workload with consideration of the workload of team members and key subject matter resources, in order to deliver results.
12. Assist in the facilitation of CI tools and methodologies to various stakeholders across the business.
13. Collaborate with all subject matter experts in cross functional teams to quantify process baselines metrics.
14. Apply “out of the box” innovative approaches to resolving complex problems.
15. Research current trends and technical advances in relevant industries and apply learnings to create new opportunities
16. Policies, Processes & Procedures
a. Adhere/comply with company policies and procedures.
b. Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
*Strong understanding of process improvement and project management methodologies, along with hands on experience in change management models (e.g. ADKAR, Kotter, etc…)
*Experience in leading projects that require initiative and the ability to influence change in a positive way.
*Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and tactfully, as well as work on a cross functional team project.
*Excellent presentation and facilitation skills. Logical thinker able to develop, communicate and deliver clear strategy and action plans.
*Technical skills balanced with a high degree of social intelligence Ability to step out of comfort zone and readily accept unique challenges
*Willingness to embrace constructive criticism as a building block to personal growth
*An agile perspective that supports the businesses short-term needs as well as the company’s long-term strategic goals.
*Ability to work / excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential.
*Advanced computer skills (e.g. MS Office) and statistical analysis skills.
*Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business or Technical discipline, required. Six Sigma Black Belt certification, required.
*Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is an asset.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.